Friday, August 22, 2014

The Perfect Dress






Happy Friday Everyone! 

I can't believe August is almost over, where has 2014 gone? For most of the country the weather will soon start to cool down and fall will be in the air but not so much for Arizona. Living in Arizona, it is WAY too hot to wear jeans, so my go to is, an adorable girly dress. I LOVE dresses, I own over 50 different dress and I am always adding to my collection.  

This particular dress is a perfect skater floral dress that has a nice thin but flattering material.  I paired it with a fun flashy statement necklace to give it some bling, and a pair of peep toe royal blue high heels. 

I like how this dress can be a causal Sunday breakfast outfit or you can dress it up for date night. Finding the perfect dress is rare so this one is definitely a keeper. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend  

XoXo- Bella 

Outfit Details: Dress- Boohoo.com, Shoes- Candie's, Necklace- Premier

Photo Credit- Terri Van WhiteHurst 

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! and most of all look at you in that gorgeous dress!!! so stunning!

    Karianna Fae on Instagram! xoxox

    ReplyDelete