Friday, August 29, 2014

Under Armour Casting





As most of you know I work at Good Faith Casting here in the valley of the sun. This past week we have been very busy with lots of castings and upcoming projects. Yesterday we did a web video casting for Under Armour.  It was truly a long hard day of work ;)

If only I could have given everyone an audition!
All day long I got to audition good looking male models, who took their shirts off and flexed! Wow I'm not sure how I managed through the day ;) Instead of me trying to explain my day, take a look at a few photo's.

Jay Jordan Model/Actor with Deborah Maddox Agency


Mark Grossman Model/Actor with Ford Robert Black Agency 


Ricardo Padilla Model/Actor with The Agency Arizona 


Castings like these make me love my job even more! Not sure how that is even possible because I already love working with such amazing people from the agents and clients to even the actors. What can I say, I must be a people person :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend
XoXo- Bella Hibbs 

1 comment:

  1. Love your new blog! And YES you most certainly do have a dream job:-)

    ReplyDelete